I have previously written about the 19 Gadgets (Page Elements) together with a screen shot of those 19 Gadgets. If you want to see a demonstration of them excluding the Archives Labels Gadgets, have a look at the second right sidebar of Investment, Money and Finance
The Gadgets in the second (last) right sidebar of Investment, Money and Finance are in descending order:
- My Blog List (a more elaborate version of Link List with choice of displaying in the list, an icon, post title, snippets (extracts), thumbnail and date, all of the most recent posts. When you click "Add a blog to your list, you will be prompted to enter the blog URL
- Slideshow (I used the keyword "money" to display images from Flickr. You will get a choice to display slide shows of images from Flickr, Picasa Web Albums, Photobucket using keywords and Album using username using a feed, or select "Other" using a feed)
- Subscription (for your readers to click on so as to be able to subscribe to your blog feed in a feed reader)
- ListThis is almost link a link list because you can link the items on the list to a webpage by clicking on the link icon and then entering the URL of the webpage you want the item to be linked to. I used the title "BOOKS" for the list and link it to books at Amazon
- PictureI did not add this in the demonstration blog. However, if you chose to add this, you can either chose the pictures from your computer or the web. I prefer to use HTML tag <img>
- Text This TEXT gadget is practically a post editor as you will have icons to make the text bold, italic, set the color of the text, hyperlink it, block quotes, use HTML
- Feed For your readers to click on and subscribe to your blog feed
- Labels This is a list. Other blogging platform call this categories
- Newsreel I added financial news in the demonstration
- Video Bar I added video with keyword "Money"
- Profile not added in demo
- Archive not added in demo
- Page Header This would be present in practicall all blogs
I will follow up with a post on backing up gadgets or page elements later.